Fresher party,Halloween party,Foam party,Bublegums party...Party party party!What is the point of partying around?never think of the point behind.people partying around because they simply want to get high?wanna make friends,socialize around?I think most of the people partying because they are void,they feel empty,they have no target and blur about where to go.They cannot stay still at home and do something meaningful.People whom party every night simply because wanna get numb by alchohol,noise,and loud music. It will be better if get deaf with high frequency...haha..I have been partied for quite a lot but it's just 'have fun together with friends' for me.Party means more than 1 person, so who can go partying alone?LOLs...i am talking nonsense...
For those who are staying with family please do appreciate because you are lucky.Talk more and laugh more and more,be happy because you are not alone.For traveler like me,have to stand on your own feets and try to fill in the void whenever you are bored.Partying again?Sorry it's tiring to do always.
My room and I,my laptop and I,and my good friend,STRESS, always be with me.
Anyway,everyone has their own life,so make yours different. :D
1 comment:
let's party!
"shake shake, shake shake uh shake it!!!"
XD
Post a Comment