I have been in Leeds for 1month prompt.A friend asked me,"do you like the place?","will you choose to go there again if you have the 2nd chance?"
"How do I find this place so far?","Am I satisfied with what I am doing now?","Did I regret?"...I am asking myself.
People say it will be very tough in the very 1st month,I am happy I went through the 1st month.And,there are many more months to go.*Sigh*
I shouldn't be sigh,but I do.I love this place,the city is nice,is beautiful,is clean,is convenient,and there are a lot of fun.But,all the nice things I enjoyed myself,nobody was there to share with.
NO,I didn't regret.I wil choose to come here again if I have 2nd chance.Although it's tough and lonely,anyway we have to look forward,we live hard and pray hard to have better life in future.
I understand very well that We have to give something in order to get something.No free meal in this world.
In this one month,studying eating sleeping,shopping and occasionally clubbing.Basic uni life as any other students in the world.I've found nothing special so far.It's kinda dull for me.I want a hectic schedule well mixed with study and social activities.
The more assignments I have,the lazier I am.I seem like avoiding the pressure and ignore all the works.I am sick!I am demotivated.Or,I am depressed?
I found nobody to talk with in the long contact lists in MSN or phone,its kind of helpless.VOID!When I am going to bed,my friends and family out there are going to start their new day.7hours different is difficult.
I met a lot of new faces,new people,but... ...very click ones,still on the way i guess.
I can't wait to be home with family,with many many sistersssssss...........
To gossip,to shop,to talk nonsense,to have steamboat,or even to keep quiet and do nothing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment