02 October, 2008

New to Leeds


First time being far away from home...I never thought that my dream of studying in UK will come true one day.And here I am...I do appreciate by given this chance.Since the minute I went down to the escalator at the airport,the minute I left my family and friends,I told myself I will be alone this time,ALONE.Since I was bornt,I am always surrounding by friends and family.Not to say I am lovely haha,at least there was someone to help.So,I never knew what is the definition of alone until I am here in UK.

My friends said I am courageous,I am brave.Do I?I am brave might caused by my innocent.I don't know what to afraid of...because I believe anything has a solution,which "there is a will,there is a way"...and I guess that I am lucky enough because I never been harmed...Thank God!That's why I don't really know about the evil world.

I am coming with my dream.Dream is great!So far I can adapt the life here.Weather is cold and now it's just autumn.Can't imagine during winter time.Anyone there mind to give me warm?

I live alone,I do thing alone.
When I buying groceries,I missed my shop.I realised I have been so lucky for 19years.
When I carrying lots of stuffs in hand without helping hands,I missed my friends those can carry for me.
When I waiting for a bus,I wish there is a car for me.
When I walking alone,I missed my friends and family.
When I doing nothing in the room,I missed my ex-roommates,and my bed at home.
When I looking for food for dinner,I missed my nanny's dishes and Malaysian food!


I pray hard I won't be alone very soon......

1 comment:

yl said...

WE MISS YOU TOO LAAAAAAAA!!

just discovered ur new blog, yay~!!
1st comment for it! =D
cheersss~