I have a little small thing to share today...I went to class by free city bus as usual..People on and off.On the half way,the bus suddenly made a turn and all the passenger were wondering what is going on.And the bus driver apologised,"sorry we have a passenger missed his station,I have to turn back now".the bus had turned back and very quickly arrive at the previous stand.I just found out actually a blind man wanted to drop off at Park Lane College and he didn't manage to do it.So the driver went down and lead him all the way to the college's entrance,as well as crossed the road of course.
I was bit touched because this will never happen in Malaysia!A disabled person is accesssible to everywhere is UK(so far what I could see is everywhere has a WC sign)..this is an fair society,fair enough for those are physically imperfect..the bus driver is patient and friendly,this is all about culture and education!!!
Malaysia bus drivers??? "lu punya pasal la!!"
1 comment:
T.T
true!! and they are so kurang ajar and selfish and ill-mannered and unethical.......................!!!
Post a Comment