07 November, 2008

Bonfire Night



Last night was a BONFIRE NIGHT in Leeds, a very special program of Leeds.People were excited waiting and preparing to see the nice view at night,sky was brighten with fireworks,and warmth.Fireworks could see everywhere in the whole night long...FYI,fireworks is playing in low volume and slow pace which is quite boring for Malaysian. We get used to the 'phewwww Bang!' and a lot of flowers in the sky...but they are really gentle even when playing fireworks...
I am still guessing the purpose of the Bonfire Night,people gathered to feel the warm because of arrival of winter,or?any guesses?

After having dinner with friends at chinese restaurant,we went to Roundhay to see the larger bonfire and it was really amazing! we took bus there and all of us were so excited in the whole journey,the feelings was good........fire,fireworks,people,freezing winds as well as the irritating mud on the ground.We came back to city and run for the 2nd round at Hyde Park,6 of us bought firework which cost 40pounds...What a big pollution to the environment!!It's legal transaction for adult 18 and above.It's kinda waste of money from my point of view xD

After that we bought fried chicken meals home and had a fattening supper!Anyway it was a fun night out :)

By the way I feel that I am so tiny being an 'organism' in the universe...I don't know too many things,or I should say, I know too little things...My knowledge is so limited,but people always say be full of yourself,知足常乐. Remember that Sir Li Ka-shing said that he is 抢学问,而不是求学问.Take less,live easier?both facts are contradicted to each other,which is the right ones?

Gonna study and prepare Human Resourse Management presentation for tomorrow,GOD Bless Me...I wish I can pass with flying colors........

1 comment:

yl said...

"phewwwww BANG!" HAHAHA!!!
cooooooooooool!
XD