04 November, 2008

Jenny Siput 10 Things to-do List

  1. Eat less chips,less chocolate (weight control) - winter is NOT an excuse OMG =.= Cannot gain any milligram on weight before i get home
  2. Get a part-time job to train my time management xD
    - 8 hours class per week should be alright to work for 12 hours part time job-
  3. Save money for Europe trip which is a MUST
  4. Planning while dreaming for the Europe trip *blink*
  5. Again, save money to get one professional camera before going to Europe. *excited*
  6. Meanwhile,I have to learn the skills and techniques about photography - additional knowledge and really so much interested on it. Anyone can teach me?
  7. Improve my public speaking skill-communication...for my future career
  8. Be more strategic thinking on STRATEGIC THINKING subject!!!I need an intelligent brain.How to be manager with this kind of sleeping mind......shit!
  9. Control my budget...no over-spending!!!
  10. Most importantly CONCENTRATE + FOCUS on studiesssssssssss!

04nov2008 today?MUM,happy birthday. I love you!love you love you love you!the 1st time I am not around to celebrate your birthday. T.T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo, tis year mum's bday w/o 4 of us, haiz... Anyway, wish her HEALTH 4ever... I LUV MUM too

yl said...

Pong mama must be very sad... T.T