26 May, 2010

let's move

One year of job hunting days has stopped for now,I'm tired and need a break.I'm so surprised when I find it's been actually a BIG year.I started to look for a job immediately after I finished my course works last year in May.A year of selling myself,no results.POOOOOOOOO!!!Crap!!!!

I need to move on,and I'm moving on to another direction,the Plan B I call it. Perhaps the Plan B won't be too long,I got to back on track and move on to Plan C someday no matter how.Just for the time being,I need money for Plan C.Haha XD I think too much sometime,but I've got the right to pursue what I want,yes no harm.

At least,I feel so much relieved after settling down for now.The sky is brighter for me,and depression is getting better probably.At least i ain't cried for nothing last week =)

I'm gonna move house,again...this is like N time I'm moving from a place to another.I'm getting numb,I need a proper house,I want my own house!From Batang Melaka to PJ to Ampang back to PJ again then to England then from a flat to a terrace house then to another now??

move move moveeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!

1 comment:

yl said...

haha, good luck moving to a new home! :)