11 May, 2010

NOthing

Another dark night home.My mind just can't stop thinking,even i'm exhausted.

Wonder if I'm still able to stand up again if I'm failed again in the coming interview.Interview was just made me so tired and nervous everytime.

I'm getting 22nd years old,and I'm still a nothing.
No career no money.

When can I get my VW Beetles? =P
When can I get my first dream house??
When can I get my first million???

Too far far far away.

Who am I??Urgh!I'm nobody.

Yes I'm nothing.Even my soul is not with me :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it juz ur beginning..cheers my sister!

yl said...

of course u r not nobody my dear dz! God plans every life and creates every human being with value, every person on earth is precious and loved by God... dun give up dz, we're still young! youth is our asset, believe in urself and GREATER THINGS WILL COME, trust me!
God bless! ^.*

yl said...

"i want nobody nobody but you"
Wonder Girls XD