Woke up at half past nine considered early for me and attended an appointment at bank.
Sleep late get up late is my habit.
I sleep only when I am fatigue and the eyes can barely open,to save me thinking too much in bed and feeling lonely in the bed.
Again I wake up late because I have got nothing to do before work,to save me from feeling bored.
Ahhhh what a life!
I am new to this place called Castleford,where chai's living...We are living only 5minutes away from each other,but the time we can spend together is very limited :( The only Tuesday off is my happy day for the time being,I can go out on Monday night and spend time with chai and friends =)
I just realised I prefer a metropolitan life even though myself come from a small town...I think I'd have enough countryside life until year 17,that's why I prefer a lively place than a dead town now...
Some feelings haunted me everyday,I can't be bothered to think about it,but the problem is there,I can hardly explain to people and it's just make me sick because I feel like I'm a psycho,a mental problematic person,a 'mentally virgo-licious' (perfectionist in term of thinking)...oh whatever...
Living 'under control' of somebody is not good,anyway I can endure what I am doing for a better future!Gambateh ^^
A pointless update,but I do really miss everyone out there...I've been homesick more lately probably because I'm new to this environment...
World Cup is on,second game for England tonight,Go England!!!Don' let my bet down again haha =P
When is my next holidays???????????
Something to look forward is a MUST in this dull life...惟有苦中作乐啊 @.@
Life is like a ferrywheel isn't it..ups and downs.... ^^
2 comments:
u've got a job, congratulations! so happy! and u're living in chai's town, so happy juga! :))))))
jia you dz, greater things will come! pray for you! ^^
it's not a job to be happy with :/ haha living in his town is good but makes me wanna see him more..tak berapa baik...yea good luck on your FYP..jia you!
Post a Comment