01 September, 2009

21st

I am 21 and 1 day now :)
As promised,I do update about my birthday.

How have my birthday been?It was a day showered by wishes and love.I appreciate every single wish,present and concern given by my family and friends :)

While I was little disappointed because I couldn't turn my age with the loved ones,I went for some drinks with colleagues right after work .Without my knowledge,actually he was making the surprise for me at somewhere near to my work place.I felt guilty because he has been waiting for 2 hours or more in the super duper tired condition.

I also enjoyed shopping on birthday,I had fun at surprise dinner with friends as well.I loved the surprises and every effort he has been putting to make my day.He did make my day!

Very coincidentally,two guys got the exactly same cake for me from different shop under the same company chain obviously.HAHA...so i had two same cakes! =)


I am 21st....so what?


the twin cakes and HIM


THEM.my best mates in UK.



Kelly's parents and other close friends attended surprise dinner :)

I am going to enjoy my adulthood...the rest of my life..so I,Jenny Pong is looking forward to next 50 years :)

I am reminding myself that IT'S SEPTEMBER now!
I should work out something,do what I should do from now on!!!

现在的我,在学习进步,成长。珍惜该珍惜的,放弃不该有的。

我觉得我停留在原地好久了,我需要进步!!!

2 comments:

yl said...

happy birthday to you again la! =DDD

姐 said...

21岁了,不过还是我心中的小妹。。。哈哈,"小妹"。。。我的21岁是五年前,回头看看,也算是白白的浪费了。珍惜时间,做些自己想要做的或是有意义的事情,相信会活得比较快乐。切记,必须时时刻刻都提醒自己要在进步~祝你生日快乐(迟来的爱)