What's the difference between 21st and under 21st???You get 'key of life' on 21st, means you HAVE TO be more mature,you are able to manage your life.There is no difference for me,I live and do things on my own since I was small.I entered clubs which not allow for under 21st :P
I don't expect much on this coming birthday, family and close friends are not here with me. Once in a lifetime,but I can't celebrate with them,how shame :( I have been thinking who else I can celebrate with in UK here,except him there are not more than three. What a sad case :(
Well I wish I have an unforgettable 21st birthday at least,the last 3 years birthday was different.I celebrated 18th birthday with beloved family cause I just started to know new friends in college,we didn't know each other well,but I remember classmates sang the birthday song to me in the class,and after that I knew my buddies in college since birthday :)
Sad 19th birthday I had in my life. It was Food Festival in college and it was the day before holidays started,I just wished to celebrate with a passenger in my life.But he didn't turn up eventually.Birthday was ended up with roommate Ann accompany me to have dinner at Swensen SS2 even though she was very very tired on that day.We have been waiting cab in the rain,and cab didn't turn up again because of heavy rain!!!Finally,passenger 2 came and we had a quick meal in a strange atmosphere.Not very good memory to recall though :(
20th birthday was happening.College friends,housemates,family and hometown friends have celebrated for me.It was a last birthday before I leave to UK.Simple,yet sweet and happy!I can't forget the song of my five sisters Hua Nv sang together,"Lao Po" it was soooo touching! :'(
So,counting down 6 days to 21st,I want to be happier in last 6 days before 21st XD
Anyway,there is still some expectation out of no expectation.I wish he will do something,to make my day special <3

18th birthday with sis at Kepong , PPG's birthday cake haha!

20th birthday at home,sweet =)

20th early birthday celebration with besties at Dao Rae Korean Restaurant,omg I miss the place and food so badly!!!

20th birthday with hometown friends,love you all!
21st birthday, will be updated here :)
2 comments:
Jenny, u seem like a little princess!hapiness princess!
coz u have wonderful b'day before~
i believe, ur twenty 1st will be ur special and wonderful day! Even ur parents cant celebrate wf you, but our thinking,minded,blesses were besides of you...always and always!
Take care, miss you,sister!
the celebration at melaka... oh my good"niece", feel like crying... D;
Post a Comment