03 July, 2009

Parasitic Life

It been more than one month,I didn't update this blog...which means I have been slacking off for one month plus.How's my life like??Sleeping,internet,dramas and working part time for most of the time.I don't need an alarm,I go to bed at 3ish and wake up about half past 12.is this enjoying life?Some people say they envy of me since they are so busy at work and etc...I didn't blogging because I have no idea what's going on in my life.I'm hibernating...Ok,stop all the craps!

Seriously,what should I do?I've got my results,it was just a piece of shit!I'm disappointed of myself,but that was what i've gained!Looking back to my target,it was too far away.I overestimated myself,I have set a high target for myself,or I never put much effort.No matter what,I have to accept it and responsible to myself.I should do something for what I ain't complete...


I'm in a stage of 'no identity'...I'm not a student,I'm jobless I'm just a 'parasite' i think...I know what do I want,what should I do but I have no motivation to make them happen!I'm just being lazy and useless...I don't want to take the challenge right now now!
I am just whatever you think.I want to sleep sleep and sleep till my trip coming!

Slap me,slap me until i wake up from hibernating... =.=''

No comments: