22 May, 2009

Challenge the Challenges

I have finished exam on last friday...Right after finishing exam I was busy with working and shopping.When i was doing last paper,I can't stop myself from feeling regretful.I should have done better on last paper,I could score better,I thought so.I think I have screwed up my target,yes I am regretful.


What is the feeling of finish studying (I am not graduated yet until graduation).To be honest I didn't feel the excitement after exam at all,I felt upset instead.Loads of unsure is coming up,unsure about future,I feel so unsecured.there are not only two paths for me to choose,there are too many paths.I am lost at the moment =.=



I am totally free now.Had this kind of free time was 1o months ago, when I was struggling on making decision to come here as in UK or stay in KDU.Time flies really,I finsihed my short course now and hopefully to get my degree smoothly.What have i learnt in these days,I did ask myself.There are a lot,in unconsciously i think.My uni life,student life is over now,hope I can have more in future.Why not??If I am really want to,there is high possibility.This is a gap period for me to prepare myself for future,for another journey.Is this the best time for me to relax??YES of course will full use of it XD



After have enough of rest,I am gonna challenge the challenges.The real challenges here to come yet :)




Fantasy Forever....London Eye

1 comment:

yl said...

why still no update?