09 July, 2009

Approaching the excitement

Just back from work a bit ago.It was just 2 hours working since business wasn't good today,they are cutting cost,I have earn about 13pounds from them but I already made about 8pounds tips for them.Seriously think that they are not losing money if they have me to work till close. cheeky cheeky :P Sister Alice is coming this Saturday,I will be going to Heathrow Airport to welcome her on Saturday evening...we are going to have 10 days trip.Our "sisterhood 1st escape ever" lol.We have never traveled on our own before,I'm looking forward to it!!!London Paris Manchester and bla bla bla...Even though we can't make it like 15 cities or 5countries,but this is gonna be our trial trip!

The main purpose is,she is coming for my graduation on behalf of my parents!initially mum and aunt are going to attend my graduation,ended up with this H1N1.. such a shame :( wrong timing really...i actually mind that my photo on graduation is not completed,however I think health is of utmost important.Hope i can study master degree in future,so I can wash away the incompleteness... XD

I'm still glad that at least sister is coming,I have been waiting for the moment of throwing mortar hat for ages,and it's gonna be next Wednesday!Even though throwing with a lil bit of regret in the bottom of my heart...No matter how,I'm graduated :D

I'm planning for the trip since last 2 weeks,travelling is not easy though..budget limitation is the most headache problem...I learn,I experience and I understand,bit and bit of travelling.


Bonjour Paris!

4 comments:

yl said...

enjoy life arrr dui zhang!

i had a dream that u're getting married. it was so real i think u're really getting married. so are u getting married?? u are, right?
=D

jennY 珍麗 said...

hahahaha XD
oh my yiling so funny!oppss sorry not my yiling.my friend yiling.I am not!i think you are!

yes think im enjoying life.i should have updated blog more often :)

yl said...

HAHAHA, ignore me, i've been having funny dreams lately... i had one also this morning! =D

live life happy, yay!

alice said...

Today my mood ask me to give some comment on ur blog. i always visit ur blog but not "shitting" here. I read back all ur blog, is too free? mayb, hehe! I m asking myself when will be our next europe trip, :P I wish that u can get the working visa, find a good job there. Work there and play around europe in this few years b4 u come back Malaysia. Sis, GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST to u!