what I have done in February??I am just another pro in wasting of time..I been wasting Jan 2009,and Feb 2009!!!I feel guilty seriously..Oh no no no...I spent January with beloved family and friends in Malaysia, I celebrated CNY which I thought I am not celebrating it in 2009 initially.I am lucky!yes I am :) let me tell about February...
what first comes to your mind on February?Valentines Day?Bet you guys are..there are some friends' birthdays as well,like 11th 12th 14th 16th 23rd are the birthday dates those I need to remember..*wallet-bleeding month*
I admit there are some sweet things happened in February but don't feel like publishing it,not that I am sneaky or being secretive,just don't think it's right time to share with.Behind sweet-ness,there are more worries...
你不是真正的快乐?也许吧!我也说不出个所以来。Since the two malaysian classmates of mine have gone back home,I back to LONEly life...uni alone(had some random chats with classmates sometimes),home alone,shop alone,many many alonenesses....who is my best friends of February?Top 3 ranking, 1st facebook; 2nd MSN and 3rd Youtube..I sound free and relaxing right??In fact I am not...my life is dull and down...i am helpless...i am sick...can I be cured?I am in hunger of getting true friend here!I don't want kaki minum,i don't want fakers...Obviously,I am void,I am empty!
There are some demotivation cases happening around me lately,a best friend of mine is encountering some hardships at work as well...she challenges herself over and over again!hope she will be fine and her hardworks will get a good return..cheers dear :) stay strong stay strong!!!
jenny de la LOST siput "@
I wish sky is always blue,I can always smile like this little cute innocent daring baby!
I miss my annoying 'captain-style' laugh!LOLs..
the making of cake of the month

cool pic taken on the way home..which part of the earth???no idea~
2 comments:
Time past really fast...
March ending soon...
April coming...
my mum keep count down the day to meet u... "fen che"
we miss u ooo..XOXO
yes time really fliessssss,means we are going to meet up soon :D I don't want 2009 ending up with nothing much.lets work out something!
Post a Comment