10 March, 2009

Priorities in Life

Just wondering what are my priorities of life currently..This is what a day-dreaming people will do when she has got nothing to do.After making decision on the ranking of the priorities,I would like to share with my friends.You might say I am selfish,or you hardly understand me,but I think I have made a wisely priorities ranking for my present life.

Top 10 Priorities Ranking of Jenny Siput made on 9th March 2009

1 -> A good Honest Degree.I meant a GOOD one,not just a normal degree.

2-> My family.The backbone of mine,by psychologically and financially support for me.They are irreplaceable.


3-> Money.I think money is significantly important. "no money no talk" this is a cruel and realistic society.I have been satisfied and fulfilled by material,undeniably money can change your life.


4-> Future. Future can be a job,my future job. Satisfaction of job is kinda important,it secures your life.


5-> Friends. Sadly to say,friends' ranking is dropping as I've grown up.So many things to be done until the ranking of friends 'forced' to place at fifth.I think it's fair enough because friendship is kind of belonging/love that sorted as 3rd of five in Maslow's Hierachy of Needs.


6-> Love. A lover.A man who gives me happiness and security.A man who cares me more than I care him. I used to look for a man who I cares him more because I was blind.
:D

7-> Dreams. Dreams are things those can be realised,not just a dream. Dreams like continue study to get a master,travelling,learning this and that,and etc etc.


8-> Interest. My interests are not too broad though.
Travelling,photography,a little bit of fashion trends and makeup,and also gastronomy recently :)

9->Social. Social life seems like not so important yet it's important to create network and for some interest group purposes.


10-> Beauty. Being a woman that's too rational to be tenth i think!



After listing these 10 priorities down,I am surprised that HEALTH is not be prioritised by me!OMG!!!Unbelievable!!!
Anyway things are changing as time passing,when I about 40 the first priority of Jenny Siput might be HEALTH I guess. :)

3 comments:

FAD ARIFFIN said...

u're damn rite! am now in 30s and already start thinking (worries actually) about my health!

Didnt think of that at all when i was on your age...

jennY 珍麗 said...

yeah maybe 30 according to my fitness :P My body is always aching here and there...very unhealthy lifestyle :S

yl said...

hahaha...
it's ok for some to drop, we're in different phase now... things go up and down, tat's life.