14 February, 2009

random

I should update something, my blog has been growing 5 inches tall of weeds already. I never written any essay for one month after exam on 9th January, writing skill is just so so not talented to be an author but now feeling even worse, don't you think my sentences are not smoothly???I feel so hard to write sentence by sentence,guess it's all phone text and msn fault :p

I did try to write something sometimes but I just can't think of any. My ideas and thoughts are limited I am not a sensible people, I take it. New semester is started next week will be 4th week of semester 2, I am still blurring at the moment I am kinda lost. Time really flies I wasted loads of time on msn and facebook, wondering what will I do without them. I only have 6 hours classes per week imagine how boring am I alone in the hostel. Not many friends here really killing me!!!

Trying to note down 30 random stuffs about me :p

1) "Siput" is not given by my friends, by myself in fact!I put on msn's display name just for fun together with a friend of mine who called "Buaya"..since then, siput been using to match my 'slow-ness'.

2)I used to have a mole between eye and eyebrow on my left,people who knows me after 18 doesn't know about it.


3)I am skinniest amongst my family members of 6,but I am considered the fattest amongst my 'ji mui pong'.I hate them all are lighter than me :(


4)I love travelling!Travel is a big part of my dreams. I respect people with backpack travelling for months or years I am not so courageous as them so far.


5 )I love pink!I normally choose pink for stuffs or white sometimes.But I don't really wear pink because it doesn't really suit me.

6)I was a super fan of F4 when I was year 14-17. I have spent few thousands ringgit on them for everything. I never missed any merchandise of F4 in year 2002-2004.I was totoally mad!Anyone interested to have their posters and stuffs please feel free to ask from me!

7)I regret that I lied to my parents that I have short sighted when I was 9.Because I thought I look good with a spectacles. How stupid!Since then I wear glasses and contacts!!!


8)I am dead in sense of art!My drawings is sucks but my handwriting is good.Innit??I won on handwriting competition every year in primary and secondary school. should I proud? Lols


9)I never had a long hair until year 18!I was super boyish and tough by physically.


10)I guess I don't know about myself. I take an hour to think for these 10 random stuffs. My initially thoughts to write 30s apologies I am not able to work out because I don't wish to take 3 hours to spend time on nonsense.



Tell me about your 10 random stuffs if you like to do so..

jennY

2 comments:

=+ahyong+= said...

lol...10-random stuff about myself, i nvr think about that, lazy to think about that also..hehe..
I can only say that I always got surprise from what I expected ^^
things always turn out better than what i though. hope you 2
^^

jennY 珍麗 said...

Glad to hear that your life is full of surprises..actually thing turns better its all about A.T.T.I.T.U.T.E.