11 December, 2008

HE

I just finished the replacement class with him.
I am sighing that time flies, here I am doing the 2nd last week of term 1.

He is one of the tip top in the world of education, he speaks confidently with his experience, his knowledge, and trying to impart to us.
Everytime when he is talking in the middle of the screen and the class,I am inspired with his greatness.

Every lecture every workshop I mostly paid my full attention because every sentence he said will guide me to a deep thinking.

You told me interesting things about the world, the global, the economic, the finance, and the corporate to our own mission, aim and objective.

In between the strategies to achieve it.
Tomorrow is the last lecture and last workshop I will have with him.

Tomorrow I will be well-prepared to attend the class and give my full attention to him,the last class.

I wish I can score this recognized most difficult subject in our course, Strategic Thinking.

So far, he is the most attractive thing I 've found in Leeds Met.

He is a book author, a researcher.,a vegetarian and maybe more. *lol*

He, Andrew Eaglen. My Strategic Thinking lecturer too.


Salute, Andrew!

2 comments:

yl said...

apa tu???
tak boleh baca......

Unknown said...

watlau...from 1st i think who is the guy...finally is a Lecturer....hahaha