01 December, 2008

siput being NONsense

WAITING or EXPECTING?
Waiting-expecting something to happen?
Expecting-waiting something to happen?


Both are wasting of time?Yes?No?Maybe?

How to measure?By duration?

What we can do is enjoying while waiting.

We are waiting/expecting because we have hopes on something?
Waiting,expecting,plus hoping.. ???Complicated.


I am waiting all the assignments to be over.

I am waiting the exam to be over.

I am expecting the X'mas holidays to arrive.

I am expecting the moment I go home.

I am expecting the gathering with friends and family.

I am expecting to travel [Asia,North America,South America,Africa,Europe and Australia]=[the world]

I am expecting to meet people I wish to meet.

I am hoping I can score a satisfied result for my degree.

I am hoping I can get a good job in future.


And,I am waiting for Mr.Right.


Can you differentiate 'waiting','expecting' and 'hoping' by reading the primary school student's sentences made by a undergrad student???

-writing while waiting-

1 comment: