04 February, 2011

What could be worse than this?

I'd thought the bad luck January has gone and can't wait for the arrival of February.

Yes and February 3rd is here,and very first day of Chinese New Year too.

But things seem nothing is right still.

Baby I am down down down down down,even is the sky is falling down... !"£$%^&*

Right,nothing can be worse than yesterday and today.

I had never missed my home so much,because it's the first time I am not home on CNY.

I even felt nervous to ring home because I was scared I will be in tears when I hear everyone is excitedly celebrating new year while I am alone here in the small square room.

Well,I took a deep breath and ring sister then home.I heard the fireworks,the tv shows and 'hear' the atmosphere there.I was getting ready for work.WTF!!!

Mum asked do I wear new clothes,I said yes.Yes I am a liar.
I had to wish everyone happy new year and gong hey fatt choy with me myself in tears.

I swore to myself I will be home no matter how,in the coming years.The feeling being alone during CNY is extremely awful!!!

TODAY,

I was gonna go to a Chinese party,but ended up with early night.

I wanted to look for someone to have a proper meal and nice food,I can't get any,and ended up walking to the nearest shopping centre to get 2pieces of poorly chicken and some coleslaw,with some pity tangerines to remind myself it's CNY.

I rang to the insurance company regarding my iPhone claims appeal,it's been rejected.

even the spare phone my friend borrows me is crashed and can't work properly.

even my boyfriend trying to bake a Victoria Sandwich Cake to cheer me up,and he failed.

Which day of my life could be worse than today?

I've got my top red panty on already mum,but why good luck still not here yet?

Rainbow please come soon.Thank you.

No comments: