10 February, 2011

Fab Feb?

Mood has swung back to better condition.

February is definately a lovely month,I should embrace the joy of it.

Feb 1st - Anniversary day
Feb 3rd-17th - Chinese New Year

the coming ones:
Feb 11th - Sister Alice's birthday
Feb 14th - Valentine's day
Feb 23rd - Chai's birthday

Happening!

Although the anniversary looks great and sweet,in fact it was kinda disappointing day in my life =(

Lee Yiling,can I borrow your quote??"Men are from trashbins,they should go back to where they're from".I agree with my hands and legs up!!!

Anyway,the next coming is V-day!I don't look forward to it,no more.I don't want to put myself in the stupidly awkward situation anymore.That was some kind of feelings made myself look silly!Never again!

Girls ar girls,you should go back to your Venus and live in your perfect imagination!

¬.¬

1 comment:

Alice said...

Fab Feb = Broke Feb