Raining comes with the super strong wind,freezing under 15celcius British weather.
Having a cup of coffee,the music is on,daydreaming,just nice.
Reminiscing,and looking forward, my mind is going backward and forward unruly.
At this moment,I so need a place totally belongs to me!Neither where I live now nor boyfriend's place,I am not 100% feeling free because they are people's roofs.
After visiting a friend's flat make me so wanting a nice flat very badly.
Obviously I don't like where I am living right now, even though it's free.
I am finding a reason to let myself get out of here. Move to a nest I feel completely comfy.
Perhaps I want a studio,but it's way too expensive from my budget.
Just want a nice clean simple yet modern flat for time being.
Hope the time is coming soon.
Please~~~
2 comments:
u can do it, ur dream will come true one day, it just takes time... jia you arrr!
yes aja aja fighting!you too!
Post a Comment