18 September, 2010

The cheapest way to make your girl happy -->

Is "I LOVE YOU" costs a man too much to say??

I am a girl, I know how much is "I LOVE YOU" means.

If you were a boy,will you say that if it can easily make your girl a lot happier?

But some people just never learned to say it.It is not playboy's phrase,just say it sincerely will do.

It might be shallow I am thinking like this,but just one "I LOVE YOU" won't cost your life to pay for it.

Although an "I LOVE YOU" doesn't mean anything,but it does mean something!

Or even though he didn't say don't mean he doesn't love you,but it just make you curious about the value of "I LOVE YOU" for him.Don't you?

Just say it,whenever you feel like,but not hypocritically.

At least,tell her you miss her.

If you think she is being grumpy for nothing,you're wrong!

So it is cheapest yet simplest way to make your girlfriend happy,why can't a man say it when it's the right time?

(>.<)zzzzZZZZ ????? a lot of question marks in my head (>.<)???

2 comments:

yl said...

aiya maybe he shy laaa... XD

jennY 珍麗 said...

haha he shy???never.