Just,we need to have some faith in life sometimes.
Me gotta work for a new job tomorrow!!!Good news???Indeed.Although the jobs details is nothing exciting about,but i take it as a new opportunity at least,a new environment at Leeds General Infirmary,become a clerk,a very basic clerk,i wish I was a clerk to doctor haha :P
I'd never thought of being a clerk,which I reckon it as a boring job and it's almost same routine every day,but I can't be picky at the moment,I am so fresh and I am a foreigner,and I should be grateful because at least I'm hired at this economic crisis period.Yea just feeling thankful.
Hopefully,I won't be fired so soon,I know nothing about how long they gonna use me,cause I'm replacing someone at the moment.Anyway just wish everything going smoothly and I don't go reverse to my waitress-ing life.
Spice Quarter,arghhh!!!Bad memories definitely more and more impressed than good memories in there!I met perverts,bitches and have gone through sexual harassment or whatever harassment or even over-using of cheap labour in there(kinda exaggerated but part are truth)!!!
Ah just can't wait for my new start tomorrow,I hope nothing big gonna let me down!!!I pray......
Best of luck to myself,jia you Jenny Siput!Hope the meaning of Siput no longer exist hehe =]

No comments:
Post a Comment