18 March, 2010

A day in LGI

Fourth day of working at LGI,it's an extremely boring job,could be challenging sometimes.

One trolley,hundreds of departments,thousands of names,billions of files,loads of requests,that's my job = challenging =.='''

Can't get me??yea basically my job is a runner(clerical officer on my name tag which sounds so much nicer) for the surgical outpatient admins.I need to collect or picking up all the patient's notes for like 19 of them.The interesting part is the notes could be anywhere in the hospital.The cardiology,breast,vascular,coding,reception,neurology,nursery home,endoscopy or bla bla bla.After I got to the department,I need to find out the secretaries to doctors!Name it and I have to get them!

This is the huge hospital which has four wings and I need to pull my trolley and walking around...walking around is fine but,the atmosphere in quite a few parts in the hospitals is weird,and you can feel it...i have my goosebumps everytime i pass by certain places..urgggg dont mention it ¬!"£$%^&)

What a day for me today :(((( finding way here and there and lost my temper.Why??because the guy who named Andy has been guiding me around in past three days,today is my 'independent day'..oh i miss you Andy grrrrrr!!!At first I get lost in the hospital eventually I lost myself and my finger even hurt and it's bleeding now :/

I'M TIRED...!!!How I wish the ambulance send me home now LOL *touchwood*

1 comment:

yl said...

KONG-GRA-CHEW-LAY-TIONSSSS CAPTAIN!
wow it sounds tiring! i don't think i can handle this job well if i were you because of the walking part, walking all day long can kill meeee...
so happy for you on ur first job, i wish you the best of luck in ur new working environment and may everything go smoothly with you. :)))
yes, be thankful, always, and HAVE FAITH, greater things will come! X)