25 January, 2014

The greatest love of all.

Not been myself sometimes.

Try to be strong and not to think rubbishes which would affect my emotions.

When you are not being yourself silly thing will happen, and regret the silly thing that has been done.

Starting to feel comfortable being alone again. Used to be alone a lot of time just that haven't adjusted back the feeling after some time of getting accompanied.

Starting to communicate with myself and listening to myself. Don't feel like going out and see people that I need to put effort to talk to. Just a syndrome of getting old and that's fine.

No idea how I have been living in the past especially when I was in Leeds, alone for most of the time without having a proper job, no family around, not many friends, not much social activities, totally got no idea how I have came so far.

This is human right, you never know how you have came all the way so far until you look back. Plus, you won't feel the bitterness before you have tasted the sweetness.

I certainly believe, this is a very crucial moment in my life, to live a wonderful life or a normal employed life after 30 is very depending on how I build my career in these few years. Whether like it or not I will have to grow stronger, climb higher.

Four years to build my foundation maybe is about right, I want so many things, we all want so many things in life.

Too many things to pursue in life. I want happy luxury life, who doesn't. I want to travel whenever I can, I want all the pretty things to happen on me. Well, who doesn't wish so.

I don't see myself settling in a place, I feel like I am a child to this universe, I want to go everywhere, see different people, approach different life. In order to do so, I have to give up alot of thing, I won't have a normal life like getting stable income and build a fastastic career, I will be apart with family all the time.

So, I have to make up my mind. No more floating on that dream which seems contradicted to what I want to achieve in long term goal.

Well, I would cure my travel bug disease to one-month long long haul travel before I hit 28. Destination is not important, as long as somewhere new and cool. If it happens there's someone to go with me it's not a bad idea at all.

I want to become a professional barista, just as my part time interest. No expiration, as long as time allows.

I want to open the 'The Siput's' before I hit 29.

I want to get my own crib before I hit 30.

I want to learn more about investments.

I want to get prettier for sure.

One thing, I have changed my mind, I don't have to get myself married before 30, it's getting closer and I don't think I can achieve that, unless I have the urge to marry that special someone. To live happier is way more important than a marriage. It doesn't matter anymore.

Boys oh boys, I have a brighter eyes to see, a clearer mind to think now.

Girls oh girls, please stay strong before getting the right one to rely on.

Come, let's sing out loud tonight dearies.


"Greatest Love Of All"- Whitney Houston


I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody's searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
A lonely place to be
And so I learned to depend on me


[Chorus:]
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

[Chorus]
And if, by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love

∞♥

No comments: