49 days till 2014
I have only one goal in 2014, which is learn to focus, or training my patience.
I'm someone hardly focus, and easily get too nervous when doing things.
Yes maybe I'm a perfectionist in my own way, but I always give up to be perfect unintentionally. Why, because I never focus.
OhhMayyyGodd I hardly accept the number of 26 because to me the age after 25 will be growing very fast and getting loads of stress from all aspects of life.
"Okay chill pill for you Siput, maybe you've got all the unnecessary stress from yourself". Additional note, I'm a snail which look calm outside but always get nervous inside, ffs!
Right, keep calm and focus!
I know and I'm pretty sure the effects of focus will help myself so so much in order to achieve my whatever tiny big or mega targets. That's why I learn yoga because I get to learn to concentrate and control my mind and my body.
And yea, basically I can conclude my 2013 already.
Minor targets have been accomplished and there are some major ones yet to be done. As usual things happened unexpectedly, it was a good year and most fundamentally I transformed to a better person.
Cheers for 1/4 of century old me. Big smile =D
∞❤

No comments:
Post a Comment