28 June, 2013

#passoflove

I'm wondering about human being.

We human need love and the whole universe is linked on a very basic love. Yes? 

Why do we do certain things and not doing certain things because of like 'you're supposed to do' or vice versa? 

Is it because everyone is doing this way? If you do other way so you are a weirdo?What is right? What is wrong. Sometimes I get confused, strange.

Does it sound like I'm weird now?

Then come to the communication. We communicate and the other side react. Right and we call it reciprocation. 

Reciprocation then connect to recognition. I recognise you and so loads things can be done. 

But in the end, I mean sometimes, why could one mistake leads to the collapse of everything?

Before that, you can die for someone because you trust but why not when you are hurt? Because the trust between you two  is breached. Yea, human is so fragile afterall, so untrustworthy, a single mistake can destroy all the effort and happiness. 

Trust, what are you? Why is us human on Earth living on you?Merely you, I guess. 

And why, you trust me? 
And me, owing you a pass. A pass to tell the world about what we actually are.


#daydreaming - photo above is courtesy of Nicole Warne aka Garypeppergirl. #manarola in North Italy - new added to dream places list. 

 ∞❤


No comments: