28 January, 2013

Accidentally

Accidentally, I fell into the trap of memories. Pain, I'm really feeling it. Memories are the blade to make you bleed, accidentally.

I should have hated you for a thousand years. For not being there, all these days I have gone though, to which you're the one made me fall.

Fall to the black hole, numbers of sleepless nights, litres of tears and millions of dead cells.

I can't bear with another broken hearted night. I don't want to listen to all those shites because they are just garbage talk!

Well sarcastically, I am missing you, just tonight. I'd promised to myself.



Where it used to be a place with so much laughters...

1 comment:

yl said...

no more wasting time and tears on the hopeless! we gotta spend our time wise! tomorrows are full of hope; so much joy, happiness, wildness await! can't wait to see you during CNY muuuah!