I am told:
My mood is too easily swing;
I am not strong enough;
I am not clear about my future direction.
But, I know me, I have been living with myself for 24 years ok. I maybe don't like to speak sometime; I maybe like to cry; but I certainly know where I want to go my way for time being.
You maybe don't like me being so emotional;
You maybe fed up of seeing me crying;
You maybe don't even know who I am!
It is November and December is coming soon;
It is November and 'world end' is coming soon;
It is November and it's snowing already! (imagining)
Morning was a Starbucks followed by lunch and straight away a Dôme. Obviously I seem really free but the battle is just around the corner...
It's just a break for me to think about the war strategy and be clear how I'm gonna win the fight.
A day of self-learning and planning for record high sales target to become a reality! X

No comments:
Post a Comment