17 October, 2012

Long night.

It's been a long time the last time I can't fall asleep..Today, will be another long night.

My heart beats irregular all day. Is it because of my health problem?I don't think so. I seriously think it's my mental problem.

Hiding your feeling is never been good, and compressing your emotion is even worse.

Sky is dark, night is long, heart is sore. Who will be my little angel tonight?

I've underestimated myself before because i never knew i could love someone to such a severe level. Though, when can I be fixed?

I open my eyes everyday with something missing but still have to carry on with daily routines. I hate it and wanting to run away, but life goes on and we grow up.

Just to be stronger stronger and this nearly kill me although I don't want to sound fragile.

Who, will save me? God please do lead me my way ahead.

:'(


It was so beautiful doesn't she?

No comments: