04 March, 2012

Where is my life?

Just had cup noodles as my supper, feeling guilty because I should have on diet now >.<

I AM ANNOYED WITH MY LIFE STATUS NOW.

Yes I am jobless and everyone who saw me will ask,'haven't got a job yet?' Ok ok!I know I was too laid back and I am being serious now, even some of the regular Indian customers at shop asked me too.

Well most probably I will get a job soon, waiting for confirmation now.

But, I don't have my place in KL settled yet and also need to sort a room out, buy furnitures, decorations, bladibla.

I have no car. Boo...

I have no money... Boo boo...

Seriously feel so guilty again for spending others' money because I should be financially independent by now.

Grr, I am being so nonsense for doing nothing everyday.

Definitely need to get a job ASAP, and get my life back.

Being a parasite is definitely not feeling good!

                                         Before interview. NERD.

No comments: