The alarm in my mind is just getting louder and louder.
Rome,Venice,and then what??
I'd probably lost the feelings how it should be...because it has been so long and I'm getting numb..
The day will come eventually.
I will be tough enough and try not to be in tears.I will try my best :)
Will Italia be our last trip? :( Don't wanna think about it...
I wish nothing goes wrong especially the Volcanic Ash please don't come to England we have to fly please don't stop us!!!I beg you!
I know we will be able to enjoy the beauty of the Eternal City and romance of Gondola rides in City of Water :)
Just like them Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday! <3

4 comments:
awwwww so happy!!!
i'll pray for you, i'm sure you'll have another fawesome trip! when you're there, just relax and enjoy and don't let anything bother youuu! have fun, doll!
thanks babe!Yes I will do,we will do! :)
Happy Holidays Siput and Chai!
thanks alice! x
Post a Comment