11 April, 2011

Unusual Sunday

Today has been a quiet Sunday,a day of dating myself...

Got up at noon time,had a light breakfast and switch on lappie as usual,and then gym...

I felt great walking in the breezy sunny day with my shades on,it reminds me the warmth of spring...Although it was only a ten minutes journey to the gym,while I walked past the road I've been walking hundreds time,I still enjoyed it...The flowers and trees are blooming everywhere;kids are wearing shorts and happily playing in the playground;adults are reading on the mat...Love spring,love the liveliness,love the colour!

Between,my heart is still thinking of Keukenhof Garden in Netherlands,because this is the third year I am gonna miss the tulips blooming season.Such a shame! :(













Courtesy of Google Image


How about my America dream?Seems like it will be another 'just a dream'.

I have been thinking why do I have the thought of going America??I guess,I'd probably just want to escape to another place nobody knows me...so I could carry on escaping from reality.

Because,Britain is driving me into a dead end soon.

And Malaysia is a reality,it's where I should be someone.Unlike where I am now,I am nobody,probably just girlfriend to someone,but back home I am a daughter,a sister,someone whom has been expected something from some people.















It's another world out there...


=[

1 comment:

Alice Pong said...

Let's go Netherlands this spring!!!