Laptop and iPhone are gone.
Part of the pictures gone,luckily only small part!Thank God!!
Sounds like a great new year start??
Followed with bad news which a beloved uncle of mine having cancer on a 4th phase,that's terrible.
People get redundant from work,people past away,a lot of sad news.
2011,I hope all the bad things finished and the good things will come.
Besides,I feel like I am nobody being alone outside.
I forgot my roots and something I used to look forward so much of the year,Chinese New Year.Until like,
my mums insisted to pay me for a flight ticket to go home for CNY,while I've rejected.
Then she goes,"must have a nice meal during CNY,"typical Chinese do it as a reunion meal.
"Don't forget to wear new clothes," she said...yes mum...i always wear new clothes anyway..wearing new clothes is no longer for CNY only..
Argh,I know it will be awful when I know my whole family members are gathering at home,my friends having reunion and this and that..while I am working at this place.They will say they miss me but they don't know how I feel because I miss them 1000x more!
Anyway this is my decison,for the first time I miss the CNY celebration in my life. :(
1 comment:
Sis, dun worry! u will see the rainbow after the rain.... the rain oredi flush away all the bad things! Gambatte Siput!
Post a Comment