I am pissed off from work today >.< !!! FYI I am currently working at this buffet restaurant as part time waitress,basically i just work on Fri nite 7-11 and Sat nite 5-11. They arrange me to work on fucking busy peak time. This restaurant is always good in business because of they serve unique Asian food;Indian,Chinese,Thai and Italian 4in1 style.The restaurant is owned by British Born Indian and operated by few egoistic stupid Indians originally from North India.
Apparently my job in the restaurant is to serve customer,but this so-called head chef always utilize his position to the fullest. Although he has finished his job and sitting aside,he will still ask us to serve him drink,thats not our job!There was once I refused to serve him because I was wiping something at the other side,I talked to him nicely and politely saying he can take himself I was busy.Since then, he never talked to me although he used to talk quite much to me.Fine,I don't mind.
All staffs are allowed to take food for themselves before all the buffet counters closing.Normally we just take whatever we wish to eat.Today,when everyone was taking food as usual,this chef walked to me and say "Jenny,do you know YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to take dessert"...I was like wtf,I replied him that we are never told that we couldn't have dessert and every one else is taking why are you telling me only?He said to me again," I'm telling you know,this is the staff rule,you should know!"...Good job my tears didn't roll down from my eyes!
After that a long-service colleauge told me what the fucker did to me was nothing,before I joined he has gone through more embarrassment from those chefs.Still,I am wondering they rather throw all the leftover dessert to the big trash than giving us (actually only me) to eat. I believe in Karma,they better not to keep on their 'good work'.
Those chefs,those indian chefs,they are in 1 gang!They are fuckers,fakers,they always talk to each other in Indian about us epecially waitresses,they spread the bad things about part-timers like us.They are just trying to intimidate us by privileges they have,they thought they are very much belonged to the restaurant,because they are Indian?!I am very pissed off to be bullied by Indians!Do you think this will happen in Malaysia??
I know I am kind of eyesore amongst part of the black chefs in the restaurant now,because I act like never care of them,never care of what they are thinking of me.I am just doing my jobs,my waitress job.They thoguht they are something,yes only in the kitchen!I don't give those less-educated people a fuck!!how could this happen to me??what's wrong!!
I think I won't withdraw myself because of those spazs!idiots!!!I feel relieved now,I am sure I will keep my job even I earn only like 6pounds per hour!!!60 pounds for 10 hours in a week!Even it seems like an easy job,but it's not!!we need to handle the customer,the crazily big turnover,even have to handle all the shitty indians chefs from now on!!!Fuck off!!!
Anway I will stay strong,for my dream! :) :) :)
2 comments:
hahaha!!
hey, u better lock this post bcuz it's kinda sensitive... it's getting more sensitive because i wanna say 'indians are stupid!!!'
i hate indian students in my class toooooo! their work... OMG!!! they caused me a whole damn lot of troubles doing asgms......
i think should be alright because i have locked my blog from search engines which i assumed no one can read my blog if they don't know the address.right??
Post a Comment